Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wouldn't Change A Thing

It's been a really long time since I've written on my blog. A part of me has been trying to live in bliss, and by writing all of my truths inevitably spill.
Now that I'm here again, I can honestly say these last few weeks have flown with a blur. My life has been so unbelievably busy with school, work, teaching guard, and being youth staff. I miss my old routines, I miss how my life did not fluctuate. The toll that this unknown, new complex reality has placed upon my mind is something that I've never really felt. I've never felt so independent, and it's been years since I've felt this alone.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not in a place where I'm sad by any means. It may be strange, but I think this has been an amazing growth period for me. I am happy with myself, and I've learned that being alone doesn't mean that love isn't always surrounding. This transition has made me understand that when you've grown up like me, people are a necessity. To be able to say that I am honestly happy with the changes that have happened just justifies the truth behind Gods will and timing.
When Loma was in question I was so angry with God and I turned the blame everywhere I possibly could. His plans for me were different and beneficial. In the moment leaving was hard and the absolute last thing I would've ever chosen for my path, but this is clearly not my path to choose!
Right now, I am stressed, constantly moving, happy, silenced, living, and praying. I love where I am mentally and spiritually.
So there's the update that so many of you have been asking for. I'm sorry for not replying to calls, text messages, emails, messages, wall posts, etc. Please know that I love you all dearly and I wish I wasn't so busy and as soon as things start to settle down I will schedule many lunch/coffee dates!

I am going to end with a list of things:

1. Here's a bible verse that has truly gotten me through the last few years.


3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 4who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 5For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. 6If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. 7And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort. - 2 Cor 1:3-7




2. I've been working at AMC for the last two months and this has been going NON STOP since CR 2 (which I loved). So bask in the lyrical genius. joke.




3. Here's a picture of Me, my god son Alex, my non biological sister Heather, and my big brother Brandon at the 2010 Pacific Islander Festival!





<3Sharon

No comments: