Thursday, April 8, 2010

PLNU Assassin's!


Assassin's is pretty self explanatory. The Object of the game is to assassinate your target. You get a card with a name on it and the goal is to kill that person and take their targets, meanwhile someone is trying to kill you.

I never thought that I would give in and play assassin's.
I didn't really see the point... until now!
My partner and I had never played the game before so we
didn't really know what to expect. I was on my way home from work and I got a call from my hall mate, "Daniel Spaite is here, he is looking for you and he's going to kill you." At that point, my partner Jennifer had been killed by Daniel already.

I approached Nease and stealthily snuck into my room. My hall turned into a massive battle ground, Daniel Spaite couldn't get me and he left in anger and defeat.
From that point I knew had to be on watch. Walking down Caf Lane was pretty sketchy because I knew he could be anywhere!
The next day, I was sitting in Time Out and I saw Daniel coming, I shot him and made my get away; unfortunately, he found me and that was the end of my life. Aside from being soaked by the water Daniel through at me, Assassin's was incredibly fun and I can't wait to play again!


<3 Sharon

No comments: